March 11, 2011

End of a long week....

Right now I'm so tired of thinking about food.  The right food.  The wrong food.  How much to eat.  When to eat it.  Ugh.  I look at recipes all the time and I'm suddenly struck with the exhaustion of it. I don't wanna anymore. <sigh> Life is so unfair.  The medication I'm on has made me gain some weight this last month - not too thrilled about this development.  I'm too depressed right now to even think positively about anything right this second.  But Journey just came up on my I-Tunes and Journey always makes be happy....and interestingly enough the song is "Be Good To Yourself".  Is God listening to me right now?  Now, it's Michael Jackson "Beat It".  Weird and oddly good timing.

Didn't make a good dinner choice.  Breakfast has now become the standard SF Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal.  Lunch was Phad Thai, but I didn't really eat much of it.  So I was STARVING at 6:00 (still at work) and the hubby tells me the KU game is on tonight (which means I don't get to go out to dinner).  So I order some pizza and pick it up on he way home.  Once again another dinner gone to hell.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to doing something fun that isn't part of an errand, or cleaning the house, or anything that remotely looks like I "have" to do it. Well, except for some laundry.  Jim and I are supposed to be having a "date day"  We'll see how that goes.  Another KU game on.  I love KU, but I'm really ready for the college basketball season to be over.

I'm finally going to make the Green Machine drink tomorrow morning. I'll post a picture of the results.  

Well, I'm going to go snuggle in bed with a book for a while.  Good night my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment