March 12, 2011

The Floor Is On Fire



Songs like this are why I injure myself at aerobics class. This song was played in a zumba class that I took. I love it. My problem is when the adrenaline starts pumping, I either don't notice or completely ignore my feet starting to hurt. So, I overdue it, and then can hardly walk for a few days.

I got some new shoe inserts, though. So, that has been really helping. I went for a walk last night and tried running a little bit. I wouldn't let myself push it a whole lot, but it was nice. When it comes to exercise, I like to push it. I *like* that feeling of sweating profusely, breathing hard, and pushing yourself past what you think you can do. I just have to be aware that I can't go from 0-60 and not expect to hurt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment